Transparent Image
Transparent Image
MAXAM Foundation

News

Previous questions 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next questions
2016.10.14
MAXAM has carried out more than 3500 blasts in this historic project which will improve global maritime trade
Conference on the role of the blasting operations carried out by MAXAM in the Panama Canal expansion project, organised along with the ETSIME (Technical School of Mining and Energy Engineers) of the UPM (Madrid Polytechnic University).
2016.07.01
Asturias Museum of Mining and Industry received 55,337 visitors in 2015
80% of revenue of the MUMI came from the sale of tickets and the museum shop, whilst the other 20% came from the Regional Government and MAXAM Foundation
2016.07.01
MAXAM Foundation supports Down Syndrome Foundation Madrid in creating employment opportunities for people with learning disabilities
Donation of €7866, the entire takings of the vending machines in MAXAM's central offices in Madrid
2016.07.01
MAXAM Foundation will sponsor the 83rd edition of the Autumn Salon of the Spanish Association of Painters and Sculptors
The exhibition will introduce the latest work in MAXAM's Art Collection and the image for its 2017 calendar at Casa de Vacas Cultural Centre (Parque del Retiro, Madrid)
2016.06.21
"Highly useful projects for the market, industry and society"
María Echevarría and Sofía Castaneda awarded the MAXAM Graduation Prize for their Engineering work on Energy Resources, Combustibles and Explosives
2016.06.03
MAXAM Foundation sponsors the 1st Mining Tourism Fair (FETUMI)
An initiative organised by Hunosa and the Association of Local Councils of Mining Towns of the Valle Del Nalón, with the support of the Asturias Regional Government
Previous questions 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next questions
Share:


Last update 2020.07.06
 Fundación MAXAM © 2020   Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Youtube       
Contact   |   Site map   |   Legal note